Fall Vendor Fair at THS
Start off the holiday shopping season by showing off your wares in the Topeka High School cafeteria.
Set for 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Oct. 19, 2019, this event is open to the public. Also on that day, five THS classes will be touring the building as part of their class reunions.
The limit for tables in 40, and the organizers will select vendors based on product type to ensure a variety of items will be available. If more than one vendor of the same product turns in an application, preference will go to the one received first. Organizers also reserve the right to accept local vendors over out-of-town applicants.
The fee for a table is $35. That includes two chairs.
Vendors must have their areas cleared and be out of the building by 4 p.m.
To apply for a spot, complete the following form. If selected, you will be contacted no later than Oct. 12. Deadline for applications is Oct. 11. Electronic payment can be made here or use the form at the bottom of the page to mail in your registration.
· Vendors will be able to set up starting at 7 a.m.
· No alcohol, Drugs, weapons, or sexually inappropriate items allowed.
· Complete and return the Vendor registration form by October 11.
· The Vendor Space fee of $35.00 and must be paid at the time of registration. Refunds will be given if there are no more available tables, or if there are more than the allotted number of vendors with the same products.
· Cash, checks, money orders and electronic payments will be accepted.
· Please make checks or money orders payable to THS Historical Society and mail to:
2024 SE Travis Circle
Topeka, Ks 66605